December 8, 2011

It’s your life, make it LARGE…


In our daily life we see so many advertisements, hoardings, captions but we generally don't go through in the detail of those, we just see them and forget. I even forget most of the lines, but some lines of a particular advertisement made me think in a little different way that the life we are leading, are we happy with our life, are we living our life at its fullest?

There are so many things we do in our life. We study, get a good marks, achieve some degree and then get placed in a reknown company. But is that all we are dreaming about? Sometimes we think that we have so much time to live, so let's complete all the academic dreams first, then we will think about the rest. But most of the time it happens we spend our whole life to complete one particular dream and at the end of the life we saw, there are so many dreams unfulfilled what we dreamt about from the childhood. That's very very true dear. A quotation cites the perfect solution for that - "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today".

So take a paper now and write down all the dreams you want to achieve. Categorize your big dreams into small small dreams and try to achieve it. And when you achieve it, put a tick beside them. In this way, you will see at the end of the life, most of the dreams of yours have been fulfilled and you will feel - "Yes, I have done something in my life."

Lastly, I am coming back to the topic I was talking about. The advertisement which inspire me to write all this things and it's better to end my article with that tagline only - "It's your life, make it LARGE."

1 comment:

  1. Thank You! For sharing such a great article, It's been a amazing article.
    It's provide lot's of information, I really enjoyed to read this.
    SummerSlam 2019 Results
    I hope, i will get these kinds of information on a regular basis from your side.
    I follows your site, and share your's content because it is so much useful.

    Source: USA
    Keyword: Donald Trump

    ReplyDelete